- Emily Williamson
- This is her first job in New Media.
- Degree in Computing and French, MA in Digital Media.
- Had a gap year travelling round Europe with her rucksack and a couple of mates.
- Hates negative people, loves ice-cream.
- Refreshing approach, positive and happy
- Aerobics, swimming, sports and more sports...
- German and French (intermediate)
Hello, I’m Emily Williamson and I’m Researcher on this project. First of all, I need to know exactly what the client wants – then I can research what media is already out there. I check out the competition, and decide what the audience for this sort of website will want and like. My work starts at the kick-off meeting. I take lots of notes about the client’s requirements. Then it’s a case of spending computer time using search engines to look for existing websites. I have to work fast too. I pass my report to the producer and the web designer, so they have a clear idea of what we’re up against, and where we have to go.