- Thomas Clarisse (Tom for short)
- This is Tom’s second job in a New Media agency. He has aspirations of working for the television making Natural History programmes.
- Degree in media studies
- Travelled to Africa, China, Russia and around Europe.
- Loves a good joke. Hates a bad one!
- He is s a real joker, very enthusiastic and likely to come up with new (and useful!) ideas while not in frame.
- Loves Natural History, and socialising and manages to mix these up with some DJing.
- Tom is a fluent French speaker.
Hello, my name is Thomas Clarisse, audio editor. I work closely with Qian, who’s the video editor, and between us we create the multimedia experience on the website. Our job is to produce sound and video that people using the site will really want to hear and see – based on the research. I use sound editing software to get the optimum audio content, with maybe some special effects to enhance the sound - and on a compilation showreel, I’ll perhaps shuffle the tracks and add fades to make the listening experience just as exciting as it can be.